Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for usage of the website Voxbiblicaiblia (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), owned by Voxbiblica AB (hereinafter referred to as "Voxbiblica"). Please refrain from using the Website should you not accept these terms and conditions. By using the Website you accept these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and please be advised that Voxbiblica may at any time update and revise these terms and conditions and that you will be bound by such revised terms and conditions.
THIS WEB SITE MAY ONLY BE USED BY INDIVIDUALS EXCEEDING 18 YEARS OF AGE. If you are younger, please do not use this web site without parental guidance, since this is a commercial web site that sells its material.
- Voxbiblica grants you a license to download a copy of the material on the Website for personal, non-commercial use. Such license does not include sound clippings available for purchase.
- The material on the Website is protected by copyright and trademark protection. This includes, but is not limited to, the texts, the logotype, any graphical elements, all sound clippings including the sound clippings available for free listening. Unathorized use of the Website may result in trademark and/or copyright infringement.
- Voxbiblica offers you sound clippings for purchase. Should you choose to purchase such clippings, Voxbiblica will deliver them to you by digital upload. Please make sure that your equipment is fit to handle the upload and use the sound clippings. Voxbiblica will not reimburse any purchases following upload. The sound clippings are offered AS IS and no warranty whatsoever is provided.
- Provided you purchase a right to download from the Websites file archive, your maximum limit for download is 10 (ten) Giga Byte, which represents about five times the full material currently available.
- Voxbiblica may use any material you have provided to the Website in other projects. By saving any material publicly on the Webside you allow us to use the material in any way.
- You may not use the Website or its servers for any illegal or harmful purposes whatsoever.
- You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself to Voxbiblica through the Website (hereinafter referred to as "user information"). Such information must be truthful and correct. You shall take good care of any user information you provide to the Website and please guard your password. You may not allow other individuals to use your password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user information. If you believe that the confidentiality of your user information has been compromised, then please do not hesitate to contact Voxbiblica.
- Any hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a service to the user and not as an endorsement of the target web site. Voxbiblica is never, under any circumstances, responsible for the content on, or damages resulting from the usage of, such target web sites.
- Voxbiblica makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, availabilty, reliability or completeness of the material on the Website. The use of the Website is at YOUR OWN RISK. Voxbiblica does NOT WARRANT that the Website is error-free or virus free. You shall use a anti-virus program and scan all files downloaded from the Website. To the extent permitted by law, Voxbiblica SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, consequential damages, lost profits, loss of business or damages resulting from loss of data, even if Voxbiblica is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the extent permitted by law, Voxbiblica's maximum aggregated liability in connection with purchases made on Voxbiblica's web site or otherwise the use of the Website or Voxbiblica's services, regardless of the cause of action (tort, contract, breach of warranty or otherwise) shall never exceed SEK 1000.
- Voxbiblica makes no warranty that the Website may be viewed or downloaded in a legal manner outside of the Kingdom of Sweden. These terms and conditions are governed by Swedish law. Any dispute shall be tried by Swedish courts, beginning in the Stockholm district court.
- Voxbiblica reservers the right to terminate your license to use the Website and these terms and conditions at any time without cause.
Scripture quotations taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION,Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Hodder & Stoughton, a member of the Hodder Headline Group. All rights reserved.
"NIV" is a trade mark of International Bible Society. UK trademark number 1448790.
The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the Publisher, providing the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for 25 percent or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.
When quotations from the NIV are used in non-saleable media, such as church bulletins, orders of service, posters, transparencies, or similar media, a complete copyright notice is not required but the initials (NIV) must appear at the end of each quotation.
Any commentary or other biblical reference work produced for commercial sale that uses the New International version must obtain written permission for the use of the NIV text.
Permission requests for commercial use within the UK, EEC and EFTA countries must be directed to, and approved in writing by Hodder and Stoughton Limited, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BH.
Permission requests for commercial use within the US and Canada must be directed to, and approved in writing by, Zondervan Publishing House.
Permission requests for non-commercial use that exceed the above guidelines, must be directed to and approved in writing by International Bible Society.